August 27, 2010

D-Day

Today is D-Day, Delivery Day..


...the truck arrives today, and today is my last day to get everything, even the samll annoying stuff into a box or the trash.


I'm making a run to the dump this morning, to get rid of the big undesirables. So glamorous I know.

I also can't sleep, however surprisingly I am able to survive on the little sleep I am getting since my brain will not turn off. Too many things to think about. But this is it. If it's not packed by today, it may not be going.


Tomorrow the men from church come over to pack up the truck. I'm sending Dave away to pick up his friend from the airport so he won't be tempted to help. Like he did Tuesday night, when they came over to take down the trampoline and play structure, and he spent the next two days exhausted and in pain. Yep, no repeats of that happenin'.


My hope is to get everything into the garage tonight, and then tomorrow morning open it up, and let the loading begin. I hope it all fits, I hope they do a great job packing (as Dave is the super packer, and unable to resume is normal activities). I hope it goes quickly, and is painless as possible. I hope.

Tomorrow afternoon it will be over, I will spend that evening preparing myself and crew for our two day drive to our new home. I am so looking forward to that drive.

Wish me luck, it's all about today!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today Tasha! I hope it all goes smoothly and quickly! You must be exhausted, so hopefully you can get some rest once the day is done! I wish we were there to help!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...