April 20, 2011

aquarium

Last week I took my two littlest kiddos to the aquarium while the big boys were still in school.  I love downtown Seattle, it is so fun, and there is just so much to do. 

We pet starfish, played on the felt wall (do you like how natalie likes to line everything up, she did the orcas too!)

We looked at lots and lots of different kinds of fish.  We had fun in the orca exhibit, and the kiddos were to busy playing "ring around the orca fin" to let me take a picture. 

Natalie was most excited by the cute little otter, that she says gave her a big kiss through the glass., and Caleb liked the seals that barked.

After a fun few hours we walked farther down the waterfront and had a tasty lunch, and took home balloons as souvenirs.  It was a fun fun day with my Caleb and Natalie.

1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...