November 4, 2011

Seattle's Underground Tour



My parents came to visit a few weeks ago, and their only request was to do the Underground Tour in Seattle.  Having only been here for a year now, I hadn't been, and was eager to check it out for myself.  I love Seattle, there is so much history, and I am kind in love with anything old or nostalgic.  This tour was a perfect blend of all three, because it included a history lesson on how Seattle came to be, tours of some amazing old buildings, and visiting the underground part of Seattle that still exists today. 

To read all about the history of Seattle, and the underground tours, you can go here
below is an exercept from Bill Speidel's Underground Tour website:
1-4

1-1

1-2

1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...