July 14, 2011

Daniel's Desk

Well, now that you've heard our exciting news (our new house) you may understand what has kept me away. 

I've also been super busy with projects to fill the new house.  First up was to build a desk for Daniel, now that he would have his very own room.  I chose the Brookstone Desk and Hutch, and found the plans on the ever talented ana white website.  Plans can be found here.

I chose to stain it using Minwax Honey Oak, and I love the look and feel of it.  I'd like to put cork board on the back of the hutch, but that will have to be a project for another day.  Tomorrow I'll post pictures of the matching Brookstone Bed.


6

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...LOVE it. And I love all the little figurines!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...