March 30, 2011

Birthday & Exciting News

Yesterday we celebrated Daddy's 35th birthday!! (He's getting so old!!)
...OK, I'll be the same age in a few months.

I made Rouladen, and Spaetzle for dinner, and it was so so good.  The kiddos loved wishing Daddy happy birthday over and over.  It was a simple family night, complete with a movie and raspberry custard before bedtime.

Happy Birthday Daddy, we love you so so much!!



and our exciting news...

We booked our trip/flights to Hawaii!!!
7 days/6 nights on the big island. 

Our first big trip since we got married.  Even our honeymoon was local (granted we did get married a few days before Christmas)

We are so so excited!!

This is where we are staying...

1

I'm not sure what I'm looking more forward to..
 
  special time with just my hubby
  exploring the beautiful island
  sleeping in
  laying on the beach
  snorkeling
 
..oh the list just goes on and on.

3 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYY!!!!! And more YAYYYYYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza that looks awesome! enjoy your time together! It is hard to get away, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!!!! Have SO much fun in Hawaii!!!!

    And your husband is one year older than mine. ;-) Which boggles my mind, when I look at our kids...haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...