September 28, 2010

Natalie in gymanastics

collage


Since It's just me and Natalie while the boys are at school, I thought it would be fun for her to have something of her own to do.

Since she is a crazy little monkey at the playground, it seemed only logical to try gymnastics first. It's a fun little class with three other 3 year old little girls. They do obstacle courses, trampoline, bar and beam work, rope swing, and lots of exercises in paying attention, and following directions. Natalie's still working on the last part, she is a free spirit (imp) after all!!

She has so much fun, and after each class she runs to me exclaiming, "I won, I won", and it's always great to hear, "I love my 'nastics mommy"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is so cute!!! I want to try Ming Wai in gymnastics at the Y....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...